As the name suggests, the Jumbo Glass can hold up to 250 to 300 ml of liquid. It is best to serve lassi or other beverages at parties or ceremonies. The Chirag Jumbo Glass looks like a tumbler with a round bottom. It has a smooth texture and finishing that makes it safe for children and easy to clean.
With leading health problems now and then, drinking water from a Copper utensil is considered one of the best remedies. Consuming water from Copper Jumbo Glass offers many benefits like a stronger immune system, a better digestive system, and slow aging. Access all such features with our Copper Jumbo Glass.
The Jumbo Glass is available in 2 different sizes, the details are shown below:
- Product Name: Copper Jumbo Glass
- Material: Copper
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Manufacturer: Chirag
- Country of Origin: India
- Manufacturer Address: Hira Industries, Serve No.15, Sukhsagar Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411046
- Packer: Hira Industries, Serve No.15, Sukhsagar Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411046
- Net Quantity: 1 Unit
- Included Components: Copper Jumbo Glass
We highly suggest you not scour on the print, just flush. It is likewise not recommended to wash it in the dishwasher and put it in the microwave.
To clean any copper item, we strictly suggest utilizing white vinegar and salt arrangement. You can likewise utilize copper cleaning items like Pitambari powder; you will get this powder in any close by stores. Pitambari powder eliminates stains and the oxidized layer from the metal surface, also offers shine to the copper product.
Other Necessary Details
- This product is made up of high-quality pure copper.
- Not for hot beverages.
- Copper is a metal that tarnishes over time.
- Environmental Impact: Made of natural & sustainable materials which reduce the damage to the environment.
- You can use all our products as food safe and lead-free.
- The product is food safe & lead-free.
- The product image is just a pictorial representation of the product. In reality, the color of the product may be slightly different.
Very good product
nagma khatoon –
Have not used it yet. But on opening the package, it looks pure copper.